Congratulations on your decision to improve your health by participating in an exercise program! The education you will be exposed to during these training sessions can be used for a lifetime! A disclaimer is though! Results are not guaranteed as many factors may interfere with achieving your specific desired goals. Due to potential scheduling conflicts and financial considerations, a combination of supervised and unsupervised workouts are possible. Remember, exercise and nutrition are BOTH important!
- Trainer reserves the right to delay/pause training if medical clearance is needed, and will not resume until a clearance is received. Trainer also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Personal training sessions/group classes/any type of sessions that are not rescheduled or canceled 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the session and a loss of the financial investment at the rate of one session/class.
- Clients arriving late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made with the trainer.
- The expiration policy requires completion of all training sessions within 1 year (365 days) from the date of the contract/agreement. All training sessions are void after this time period.
- No personal training refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, and unused sessions.
- Rates may subject to change with prior notice.
- All monthly plans require a minimum of 2 months in commitment.
Once purchased/enrolled, this will carry over for all future purchases of training sessions/group class/all provided services.